1. Le forum de Minecraft-France va définitivement fermer ses portes. Celui-ci restera en lecture seule mais vous ne pourrez plus y apporter de nouveaux topics. Nous vous invitons à nous rejoindre sur le Discord de Minecraft-France qui permet de présenter vos projets, discuter avec la communauté etc.. Merci à tous d'avoir fait vivre ce forum de nombreuses années. Pour nous rejoindre sur Discord, Cliquez ici

Cosmic Prisons Mining Information Mod

Discussion dans 'Mods' créé par abderrahmen cherki, 23 Juin 2017.

1. abderrahmen cherki

Inscrit:
    23 Juin 2017
    [​IMG]

Hey Everyone

I created this mod to use myself, and I thought I should release it to everyone as it adds a bit of peace of mind while mining.

The purpose of the mod is to give the player more information about their mining experience. All the information given can be calculated using some paper and a calculator.

This mod has shown me stuff like how much energy you loose per block when you level up your pickaxe. However as the pickaxe is now faster, it still has roughly the same energy per second.

I am now gladly able to inform that I have added a last meteor and last meteor shower timer.

Both timers have customisable colours and screen positions. Their size is changeable with the rest of the mod's information.

I also added a GUI that allows the re-positioning of the info, instead of manually typing in the co-ordinates.

Press "P" (customisable) to edit display settings.
    Press "O" (customisable) to open draggable GUI.

Download link

• J'aime J'aime x 1

Partager cette page