1. Le forum de Minecraft-France va définitivement fermer ses portes. Celui-ci restera en lecture seule mais vous ne pourrez plus y apporter de nouveaux topics. Nous vous invitons à nous rejoindre sur le Discord de Minecraft-France qui permet de présenter vos projets, discuter avec la communauté etc.. Merci à tous d'avoir fait vivre ce forum de nombreuses années. Pour nous rejoindre sur Discord, Cliquez ici

Modern Super Mansion [Creation]

Discussion dans 'Corbeille' créé par hosjab, 6 Fev 2017.

1. hosjab

hosjab Nouveau

Inscrit:
    6 Fev 2017
    This map features an amazingly modern mansion which lets you live the life of a millionaire in Minecraft. All of it is realistically designed and this means that it will include custom furniture which doesn’t have any actual functions except for just looking realistic. It’s a great map if you want to live in a modern house in a survival world or if you just need some inspiration for your own creations.

The mansion is situated in the middle of nowhere in a forest. It was originally submitted as an old world but I fixed it up and exported it into an infinite world.

It’s a very large property with a huge lawn.

The interior is very spacious and almost everything is decorated.

The kitchen is probably one of my favorite parts of the house. It just looks very realistic and includes some really cool details.

Upstairs you can find multiple bedrooms and bathrooms.

DOWNLOAD : CENSORED

modern-super-mansion-11.jpg
    modern-super-mansion-7.jpg modern-super-mansion-9.jpg modern-super-mansion-4.jpg

#1 hosjab, 6 Fev 2017
    Dernière édition par un modérateur: 11 Fev 2017
  2. Calambiel

Calambiel Résident de l'End

Inscrit:
    5 Août 2014
    Sorry, but this looks like some kind of bot post, your topic has been moved to the trash.

If this is an error, please PM me to restore it.

Partager cette page