1. Le forum de Minecraft-France va définitivement fermer ses portes. Celui-ci restera en lecture seule mais vous ne pourrez plus y apporter de nouveaux topics. Nous vous invitons à nous rejoindre sur le Discord de Minecraft-France qui permet de présenter vos projets, discuter avec la communauté etc.. Merci à tous d'avoir fait vivre ce forum de nombreuses années. Pour nous rejoindre sur Discord, Cliquez ici

[English] [I pay with PaypaI] I need someone who can translate with quality from English to French

Discussion dans 'Discussions diverses' créé par Gooby, 27 Mai 2013.

1. Gooby

Gooby Nouveau

Inscrit:
    27 Mai 2013
    Hello, I'm sorry for the title (I tried to explain everything with some few words) and I know I'm new here, but I'm not here for minecraft: I'm looking for a french "work-partner" [I don't know how to call it] who knows English very well, enough to read and understand english pages. This because I need, on Skype, a French point of reference on Skype that can translate english articles to French and eventually some english sentences when I ask them.
    I would pay your work with Paypal, depending by the amount of work I give to you. Just post if you're interested - please note that if you aren't available at least 3-4 hours during the day (even 2 hours in the morning and 2 in the evening, or 1 in the morning and 3 in the evening etc.) you won't be chosen. I'm posting this message to some other French gaming community.

Post if you're interested!
    Thank you

2. Segle

Segle Mineur d'Or

Inscrit:
    13 Juil 2011
    I'm not sure if it's the right place to ask. To find a french person who understands English, ok, that's not impossible. But translation is a whole different story.

I leave the post open, but I have the feeling you won't find what you seek. French people, sadly, generally don't speak or write English very well. In fact, only a few here could do it. So, if you're thinking about finding a translator here, well...you could guess what I mean.

If i were you, i'll get real pros for that kind of thing if i can afford it, or google translate everything. Either way, I think that hoping to find a cheap translator here is almost impossible.

3. Nolan-XX

Nolan-XX Modérateur
    Staff

Inscrit:
    29 Déc 2012
    Hello , I can help you to translate some english articles to French.
    I'm not the best translater, but you won't have to pay me , I'm "free".
    Contact me ( Skype ) nolan-xx

Partager cette page